Intellectual Property Policy
Although CuteAngelis.com is not a United States registered entity, and does not assent to, nor submit to jurisdiction in the United States, CuteAngelis.com wishes to protect and enforce the rights of copyright holders around the world.
CuteAngelis.com shall accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures (as defined by the DMCA) used to identify and protect copyrighted works and shall disable access to or remove content that it believes in good faith may infringe the copyrights of third parties as well as discontinue service to users who repeatedly make such content available or otherwise violate CuteAngelis.com’s Terms of Service.
CuteAngelis.com will do it’s best to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of the United States, 17 U.S.C. section 512 (“DMCA”) and its take down provisions.
So, please do not abuse the CuteAngelis.com service by using it to distribute materials to which you do not have legal rights.
If you are sure that stored content is copyrighted by you, and uploaded without your permission, we suggest you to send us a report, including:
– Identification of you as owner of copyrighted content, copyrights of which you believe were infringed or a person acting on behalf of the copyright owner.
– Identification of the material claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity, information reasonably needed to allow CuteAngelis.com to locate meterial.
(Unique CuteAngelis.com file URLs will help us to locate the material most quickly)
– Your contact information, icluding full name, telephone number, address and e-mail.
– Statement, that you under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
– Statement, that notifiyng party fully realize, that false reports, may be subject to liability.
– Signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed. Scanned physical and electronical signatures are accepted.
If the provided information is correct, CuteAngelis.com will do it’s best to remove the infringing content as soon, as possible.
CuteAngelis.com doesn’t distribute content and materials on it’s own. If you believe, that CuteAngelis.com is being used for such purpose, and distributed materials violates your rights as a trademark holder, you may send us a notice, by process described above.
As a law-abiding service, CuteAngelis.com will prohibit access to the Service for constant and persistent violators.
Please pay attention! Materials containing violence, children exploitation, gore, nazism and brutality, will be deleted without notices and providing information described above.